SPANK SPIKE Race Pedals
The original game changer! SPANK Industries' SPIKE Pedals changed the world's concept of the benefits a flat pedal can offer and set the benchmark for top of the line value. The SPIKE Pedal's svelte 12mm thin forged alloy body not only maximizes pedaling clearance, but also grip and stability, by placing the rider's foot closer to the pedal axle.
Equipped with forged hollow taper chromoly steel axles, SPIKE Pedals offer unmatched ultimate strength at just 420g per set. 20 steel pins in a virtual concavity configuration offer supreme grip without compromising platform thickness.
Oversized industrial, sealed bearings and IGUS bushings guarantee exceptional durability and performance. Often imitated, the SPIKE's CNC chamfered leading edges deflect impact forces and bring and instantly recognizable edgy aesthetic that always turns heads.
The SPIKE Flat Pedals are the platform pedal of choice for James Doerfling, Garett Buehler, Louis Reboul, Tomas Zejda, Brett Tippie and many more.
LIMITED EDITION PURPLE SPIKE PEDALS AVAILABLE ONLY AT THE GRAVITY CARTEL
SPANK SPIKE Flat Pedals Specs and Technologies:
- 12mm thin
- Massive 100x100mm platform
- ±420g/set (with full pin compliment)
- Cold forged, CNC optimized alloy pedal body
- Cold forged chromoly steel axle
- Chamfered leading edges for improved clearance and reduced impact forces
- Chamfered side edges for improved cornering clearance
- Oversized sealed full compliment inboard industrial bearing
- Sealed outboard IGUS bushing
- 20 adjustable pins per pedal
- Full sized hex head pins improve durability and maintenence
- Inboard friction seal prevents contamination and reduces unwanted pedal spin
Looking for a lighter pedal for trail use? Take a look the SPANK OOZY Trail Pedals.
We Also Recommend