At a super slim 12mm thin, SPANK OOZY Trail Flat Pedals are an ideal platform pedals for aggressive trail riders. The low 12mm height improves stability and incredible ground clearance when pedaling in rough terrain. Oozy Flat Pedals' exceptional thinness also improves pedaling efficiency by bringing your foot almost flush with the pedal axle, drastically reducing dreaded "pedal flip".
Forged alloy bodies with chamfered outer faces aid in deflecting those unexpected impacts, and have been extensively CNC weight-optimized, adding a very technical look without compromising the support offered by a massive platform.
Upgraded forged scandium alloyed chromoly axles, Teflon lubricant sealed bearings, silicon friction seals and 18 machined light weight pins per pedal all help to make Spank Oozy Trail Flat Pedals performance and grip second to none.
Everything you've come to expect from your favorite flat pedals, in a trail optimized package.
Spank OOZY Trail Pedals Specs and Technologies
PLATFORM PROFILE: 12MM
PLATFORM SIZE: 100x100mm
- ±360g/set (with full pin compliment)
- Cold forged, CNC optimized MGR alloy pedal body
- Cold forged chromoly steel axle
- Chamfered leading edges for improved clearance and reduced impact forces
- Chamfered side edges for improved cornering clearance
- Oversized, sealed, full complement inboard industrial bearing
- Sealed outboard IGUS bushing
- 18 adjustable pins per pedal
- Full-sized hex head, rear loading pins improve durability and maintenance
- Inboard friction seal prevents contamination and reduces unwanted pedal spin
FINISH: Shotpeen anodized, CNC logos
- Colors: Green / Silver / Black / Blue / Red