Based on SPANK Industries' legendary SPIKE Race 28 rim profile, the SPANK SPIKE Race28 Enduro rim offers World Cup DH strength in a svelte and light weight EWS Level Enduro rim. The moderate 28mm outer, 23mm internal width, offers the perfect compromise between width and stiffness, and a trim profile which tracks well through the rocks, and provides a round and racy tire profile. SPANK's patented OohBah™ rim profile with inverted tube well, creates an element of hoop strength in the lateral profile, while reinforcing the critical side wall flanges, and means wider, lighter rims which deliver the highest strength to weight ratio on the market. Optimized for tubeless use, smooth ramps leading to the bead seats mean trouble free inflation, and SPANK's Bead Nip rim hooks provide more than adequate tire security even under the roughest conditions. Available only in a 28H configuration for light weight wheel builds, the SPANK SPIKE Race 28 Enduro rim comes in 26" or 27.5" diameters. Weighing in at just 490-520g the Race 28 Enduro rim is the perfect hoop for the world's roughest trails, when light weight is still a primary concern.
The Spank Spike Race28 Enduro rim is also available as a complete wheelset.
SPIKE Race 28 Enduro Rim Specs and Features:
- Key technologies: OohBah™, Dynamal Alloy
- Material: MGR Dynamal Alloy
- Size (in.): 26" / 27.5"
- Weight (g): ±480 (26") / ± 510 (27.5")
- Hole Count: 28H
- Inner / Outer Width (mm): 22.5 / 28
- Valve: F/V Presta
- Tubeless: tubeless ready
- Finish: polish anodized, decal logos
- ERD (mm++): 528 (26") / 553 (27.5")
- ETRTO (mm): 559x22.5 (26") / 584x22.5 (27.5")
- Colors: black / red / blue
- All Technologies: OohBah™, Bead Nip, Dynamal Alloy, MGR
- Discipline: race / trail