SPANK SPOON Pedals
SPANK Industries set out to make the perfect pedal for every rider, and the SPOON Flat Pedal is a true custom upgrade for riders of all ages and sizes! These size specific SPOON Pedals offer three platform width options for riders of any age or foot size.
SPANK SPOON: The Pedal for All Sizes
In line with international shoe sole standards, the SPOON Flat Pedals were designed to service riders with the following shoe sizes:
- SPOON 90 Pedals: US Men size 6 (Euro 39) and under
- SPOON 100 Pedals: Men sizes 7 to 10 (Euro 39-44)
- SPOON 110 Pedals: US Men sizes 11 (Euro 44) and up
The SPOON 90 Pedals are the perfect solution for younger riders and many women who have compromised ideal support and grip with traditional size flat pedals.
SPANK SPOON 100 Pedals are ideal for riders with average sized feet who want a flat pedal upgrade that won't break the bank.
The extra wide pin pattern on SPANK's SPOON 110 Pedals spread load around the perimeter of large sized shoes, offering more predictable grip and enhanced support over traditional size flat pedals.
Each SPOON pedal sports a 16mm-12mm concave profile lined with 20 steel pins, as well as a forged chromoly axle which delivers the strength and durability SPANK pedals are famous for.
SPANK SPOON Flat Pedal Specs and Technology:
- Industrial grade axle assembly
- Chamfered leading edges
- MGR extruded, CNC optimized alloy body
- 12-16mm concave platform profile
- SPOON 90 Weight: ±360 /set
- SPOON 100 Weight: ±400 /set
- SPOON 110 Weight: ±420 /set
- Cold forged chromoly steel axle
- Industrial sealed bearing and IGUS bushing
- 20 steel pins per pedal
- Shot peen anodized finish with laser logos
- Available in Black, Red, Blue, Green
- Suitable for Kids, Race, Freeride, Trail
We Also Recommend