Spike 25/30 Direct Mount Stem Shot Peen Finish
Adjustable in both reach and rise, the SPIKE 25/30 DM stem allows the rider to find the ideal stance and balance point. 2D forged for strength, and CNC optimized to just 135g, this unique direct mount also features chamfered barclamp zones to reduce stress risers and improve fatigue life in any handlebars. As DH frames have gotten longer, shorter and more adjustable, direct mount cockpit designs have become a necessity. Developed with the World's Top DH pros, the Spike 25/30 DM Team Edition Stem takes DH cockipit tuning to a new level. It's remarkably short reach was accomplished first by SPANK, by bringing the lockdown hardware into the barclamp, while maintaining the ease of set up and resistance to moving under impact.
The SPANK SPIKE 25/30 DM Stem is used by most of the SPANK riders - Nicholi Rogatkin, Thomas Genon, James Doerfling, Tomas Zejda, Mick Hannah, Tracey Hannah, Andrew Neethling, Sam Reynolds and Alexander Fayolle!
SPANK SPIKE 25/30 Direct Mount Stem Specifications
- Key technologies: MGR, chamfered bar clamp, adjustable length/rise, "Snap Fit" sealed top cap
- Material: 2D forged MGR alloy, CNC weight optimized
- Length: 25-30mm (adjustable)
- Rise: 28-33mm (adjustable)
- Diameter: 31.8mm
- Weight: ±130g
- Finish: Shotpeen anodized, CNC/laser logos
- Colors: black / red / blue / green / chrome / black and yellow
We Also Recommend