Trigger FF Helmet
The iXS Trigger FF Helmet combines open face breathability and ventilation with full face protection in an ultra-lightweight and compact design, the Trigger FF uses a fully in-molded unibody construction and internal X-Frame for certified DH level protection.
Innovative, user-friendly fastener system that combines the advantages of a magnetic fastener with those of mechanical locking functionality. (Source: fidlock.com)
Dial disc. Micro adjustments. Easy to access and to adjust to personal comfort.
Ergo Fit Ultra™
Lightweight Flexible cradle keeps the helmet securely in position without causing heat build-up or discomfort.
3-Level visor adjustability
Allows space to rest goggle and to adjust visor to preferred position.
- Patented fully in-molded construction
- Unibody in-molded EPS= no weak points/ joints
- High strength to weight Ratio
- X-Frame™ internal crash cage provides increased frontal impact strength and security
- Vortex™ ventilation
- Five massive intake vents interconnect with 17 exhaust vents to force cool air into the helmet, and hot air out.
- Size/weight: SM 54-58cm (+/-600g), ML 58-62cm (+/- 660g)
We Also Recommend